Puff pastry with cream and cream: presentation
Today’s recipe has a prize. Yes you have read well because from Dr. Oetker launch a promotion with prize for all participants. The cake of puff pastry and cream that I present today is my suggestion so that you can take advantage of the opportunity given by Dr. Oetker to participate in this fun promotion. If you ask yourself what it is, I’ll tell you:
- Purchase three products from the range of (non-frozen) baking of Dr. Oetker between May 15, 2017.
- Upload your purchase ticket to the web before May 31 and you are already a winner of the experience that you choose: Relax, Family or Sport. There are no draws and that’s what I like the most. This is the web to which you have must register to participate.
- You will receive a code in your email, which you must enter on the web and choose the experience you like most: relaxation, family or sport. Print your bonus and enjoy the experience you choose.
With the products I use in this recipe, in addition to enjoying an incredibly rich and huge cake, you can take your moment Oetker experience to you. Do you dare to participate?
Let’s go with the recipe!
- 3 sheets of puff pastry
- 50 grams of almonds in sheets Dr. Oetker
- For custard:
- 1 packet of prepared for homemade custard Dr. Oetker
- 500 ml milk
- 125 g of sugar
- For whipping cream or whipped cream:
- 500 ml cream to be cooked Minimum 35% fat (cream)
- 2 envelopes of Dr. Oetker’s Natafix
- 125 g of sugar
Puff pastry with cream and cream: recipe preparation
- Extend one of the sheets of pastry dough on the oven tray and prick the entire surface with a fork to avoid overfilling. Introduce it in the oven preheated to 200º C, with upper and lower heat and place it in the central position of the oven. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven to a rack to allow it to cool. Do the same with two of the sheets.
- The third of the plates of puff pastry takes almond. Once extended and punctured with the fork, sprinkle a little sugar and cover with Dr. Oetker’s rolled almonds to taste. Return to sprinkle with sugar to taste and bake as the previous ones. Once golden, reserve on the grid.
- Preparation of the custard. Remove a glass of milk and heat the rest in a saucepan. Pour the contents of a Dr. Oetker custard into the glass and add 4 to 6 tablespoons of sugar. Mix well and pour this preparation into hot milk. Remove with the rods until it thickens. Pour the cream into a dish and cover with a kitchen foil, making sure the film is in contact with the cream. Reserve until completely cold.
- Preparation of the whipped cream (whipped cream or whipped cream). Place a bowl of two Oatker Natafix sachets, four tablespoons of sugar and half a pint of cream or cold cream (at least 35% fat). Beat with the electric rods. If you do it with a manual rod, it will take a little longer. When the cream has thickened and is well mounted, stop beating and store in the refrigerator until the time of use.
- Assembly of the cake. It is convenient to do the assembly of the cake in the tray where you are going to present it because the puff is mismanaged if it carries weight on. Only then will you avoid breaking it.
Place the first baked puff pastry on the tray. Cover with the cold pastry cream. It is easy to spread with a spatula or a spoon, but you can use a pastry sleeve, if you wish. Cover with the second of the puff sheets. Cover with the whipped cream and top with the baking sheet with almonds. Bring the cake to the refrigerator and leave at least an hour before eating to make the layers look good. When you cut the cake with cream and cream puff pastry, do it with a sawing knife like the one to cut the bread.